Meet our Team
Our Company’s commitment to ongoing training, implementing the use of the most innovative equipment and dedication to the safety of our people has afforded us a loyal work group that takes pride in their work and ASMI.
Al started his first Masonry Company in 1977. He has owned and managed a masonry company in Oklahoma since 1987 and oversees the field operations of Al Slattery Masonry Inc.
Professional Affiliations and Honors
- Advisory Board Member Mid – Del Technology Center Construction Trades, – 2006 to 2010
- Trades Advisory Board Member – 1988 – 2009 Canadian Valley
- Elected to Board of Directors, American Subcontractors Association – 2006-2008
- Member, American Subcontractor Association – 2003 to present
- American Subcontractor Association Membership Committee Member – 2006 to 2013
- Member, Masonry Contractor Association of America (MCAA) – 2004 to present
- Appointed by MCAA Oklahoma State Chairman -2004 to present
- Member MCAA Marketing Committee – 2005 – 2013
- Judged National Masonry Competition for MCAA – 1998, 2001, 2002,
- Francis Tuttle Technology Center, Construction Trades Advisory Board Member – 1996 to 2000
- Editorial Board Smart Dynamics in Masonry – 2013 – Present
- Recipient of Masonry Magazine’s 2008 Multi Family Residential Project of the Year
- ASA of Oklahoma 2015 Masonry Subcontractor of the Year
- ASA of Oklahoma 2015 Excellence in Safety award winner
- ASA Oklahoma President 2015 to present
Mary has been in the Masonry Construction business since 1997. Before entering the Masonry field she was a Manager for a national insurance company. She handles personnel, contracts, insurance issues and oversees the office operations.
Adam is has been the Company Field Superintendent since 2010. He has been a foreman with Al Slattery Masonry Inc. since 2001 and has managed Masonry projects up to 2M . He is a Scaffolding Competent Person, CCO Crane Operator Certified, and has an OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training. He is also involved in the training of young Masons in the Al Slattery Masonry Mason Training Program.
- ASA Oklahoma Board of Directors 2014 to present
Lanc is an OSU graduate. He has a OSHA 30 Hour Training, Scaffolding Competent Person and has a CCO Crane Operator Certification and is an OSHA 10 & 30 hour outreach trainer. Lanc schedules bi-monthly safety audits on all Al Slattery Masonry Inc. jobsites. Lanc has worked for Al Slattery Masonry Inc. since 2005.
Don brings to ASMI 30 years of experience working for a major transportation company holding many positions. He assists ASMI with inventory control, asset management, leadership training, and performance management.
Nicole King graduated from Southern Nazarene University in 2010. She has been working for Al Slattery Masonry since 2015 as the Office Manager. She handles the HR and office operations.
Sam brings over 40 years of masonry experience to ASMI. For 17 of those years Sam taught at Great Plains Vocational School and Frances F. Tuttle before retiring in 2014. With those valuable years and experience of teaching, Sam strengthens and supports the ASMI mission statement of developing future masons.